About Thirty Capital LLC
We are first and foremost a commercial real estate portfolio and incubator focused on delivering value to our customers through technology-driven solutions. Thirty Capital is changing the prevailing paradigm and accelerating the industry’s adoption of technology. We bring to market innovative, yet practical, products rigorously tested and developed based upon our own needs as business owners.
The Chief People Officer is responsible for ensuring the health and success of one of Thirty Capital’s most valuable assets – our team – in the pursuit of our business goals. This is simultaneously a leadership role, a strategy contributor, and a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-execute role.
The CPO’s primary responsibility is managing the strategy and processes necessary for building and retaining a team of professionals that advance Thirty Capital’s business goals. This includes focusing on recruiting, training and development, and employee relations. The CPO will provide strategic counsel to the CEO and Executive team on compensation, employee engagement, company policies, and internal communication.
In addition, the CPO will also be expected to take individual responsibility for:
- Locating, hire, and develop individuals to build our company;
- Administering a system for clear expectations and a mutually beneficial, ‘give-get’ relationship between Thirty Capital and our teammates; and
- Ensuring that the voice of employees is represented on the Executive Team and that Thirty Capital’s decisions and policies are appropriately communicated across the organization.
- SaaS Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Combination of academic and professional focus dedicated to fields including Business as well as some combination of Human Resources, Organizational Development, Leadership Development, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Talent Management, or similar
- 15+ years of professional experience in related fields
- Prior professional experience in a startup, high-growth business; ideally in a disruptive innovation business model
- Successful experience working with executive teams, senior leadership, founders, and first-time people managers
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Leader
- Talent Acquisition Architect
- Culture Influencer
- Thought Leadership