About Thirty Capital LLC
We are first and foremost a commercial real estate portfolio and incubator focused on delivering value to our customers through technology-driven solutions. Thirty Capital is changing the prevailing paradigm and accelerating the industry’s adoption of technology. We bring to market innovative, yet practical, products rigorously tested and developed based upon our own needs as business owners.
The Inbound and Digital Marketing Specialist will tactically drive the lead generation and digital marketing efforts for all Thirty Capital brands. This position is responsible for lead generation, email marketing, marketing analytics, marketing automation, SEO, and digital advertising activities. The specialist will serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize lead generation and customer conversion through various digital media campaigns.
This newly created position requires an individual who enjoys a fast-paced learning environment, take ownership of projects, and thrives on precise execution.
- Assist in developing and executing lead generation and digital marketing campaigns while identifying requirements for all deliverables
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets
- Own digital marketing and lead generation best practices and standards within the organization
- Assist in managing projects for the marketing team, building out timelines, and communicating needs across departments
- Manage the implementation and optimization of email marketing campaigns
- Create monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for opportunities
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit
- Evaluate customer segments and create personas for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies of client competitors
Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive experience with HubSpot highly desirable
- Track record of building lead generation and email campaigns that yield substantial results
- Proven competency with lead generation, digital advertising, email marketing strategy, and web analytic
- Ability to secure clear direction and buy-in from business leadership and then maintain visibility as a strategy is executed
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with internal clients and fellow employees
- Ability to thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Excellent marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing & reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- A self-starter who possesses initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 4 – 5 years of relevant business experience in digital marketing or lead generation for B2B
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency or internal agency environment preferred
Certifications / Licensure Requirements:
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications preferred
- Marketing automation solution experience required, with HubSpot user certification strongly preferred